BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, guys I think thats it for now on the exterior mods...got to save up now for the engine mods next summer...:thumbup:

What do you guys think?

P.S. That thread about my buddies ride is out of control!!!:yikes: Wow I didnt expect the 911tt to be such grudge match against a Z06!

Anyways hope you guys like the pics :D

·
Banned
1,997 Posts
:yikes: :yikes: :eek:mg: :drool: HOLY CRAP!:thumbup: tornado kit looks great with acs rims and m-tech front. AMAZING! great job

·
Registered
11,269 Posts
blurizpimpin said:
fuk now i wish i didnt post pics of my car... just when i think its okay... you post your car... nice ride
:lmao:

car looks great bro. did u ever think about the mtech splitters?? just a thought to make it flow better from the side view with the rest of the kit, but it looks like ur already mad low, dunno if splitters would even be an option :D

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
that looks sicc!!! ... i like everything about ur car except the mtech front... i never did like the mtech front... but that's just me... ur ride is :thumbup:

·
Registered
92 Posts
psirakis

That thing is hot

Do you have any bigger pics?

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
2,675 Posts
looks nice!

·
1.888.JLEVISW
14,617 Posts
SWEET lookin car bro. Many props on doing such drastic mods as a new fender. That takes more balls of steel than UUC.

If you are ever interested in upgrading those DDE's to a light-box free, xenon blue version, PM me ;)

·
Banned
1,187 Posts
Nice fenders man....I am really feeling those! :)

If I had an E46, it would look something like yours...at least the exterior anyways...haha

Great job,
rick

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the comments guys! really appreciated...:thumbup: For the guys asking about the fenders I got them from RD Sport. But it took like 5 months to get them because they were on back order forever...:ben: But thats cool, frederico pulled through.:)

As far as my front fascia is concerned I originally wanted the m3 front fascia with the hamman competition spoiler, I think that set up is absoloutely amazing!!!!:yikes: So I'll keep the m-tec for now and prolly switch up next summer.

P.S. WAAAAAAAAASSSSSUUUUP FadisZ!!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
if you got tornado front and rs2's it'd be the coupe ever

1 - 20 of 34 Posts