BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
BABY BANGBUS
2,407 Posts

VERY NICE man, APLINE WHITE RULES!!! hahahaha/////:thumbup:

Got anymore pics? I have the same eyelids as you but didn't put it on, do u think I should? what were your views after u put on the eyelids?

Thanks in advance and if u have more.....post em ON!!!!

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: ...

ACS3 A.R.T said:
VERY NICE man, APLINE WHITE RULES!!! hahahaha/////:thumbup:

Got anymore pics? I have the same eyelids as you but didn't put it on, do u think I should? what were your views after u put on the eyelids?

Thanks in advance and if u have more.....post em ON!!!!
thx man, i dont have anymore pix for now man, its raining all day here in Van, hopefully some more next week, i will post if i take some,..hehe,, i like the eyelid alot, its aggresive in person really, u will like it,, put it on and see if u feeling it, if not u can always take it off rite...:thumbup:
damn i like ur hood too, i was going to ask someone to custom me a cf m3 style hood, and paint white, what u think...?

·
BABY BANGBUS
2,407 Posts
---

thanks. I think that would be great!!!

Mine is made in a factory in China but the quality and fit is sooooo amazing. You will be surprised at what these factories can do, they can practically make u ANYTHING. hehehe....

Anyways, I am going to paint my hood too but I have a little secret I can't reveal because I am doing something no one has done yet. So...when its done, I will post pics again on the forum.

Hmmm....I think when I paint everything I am just going to ask them to pain my eyelids too just to see.....=)

Its raining like crazy here too in SF. damn, weather SUX! oh well. do u have aim? my sn is jeremyc489

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Looking good Ken.

Now is time for some mirrors and wheels. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Full Time Hit Man said:
Looking good Ken.

Now is time for some mirrors and wheels. :thumbup:

calvin,and jeremy,, hee, the mirror is waiting to be installed too lazy man,,
and for the wheel i have to decide, either pg2 or hm2 to complete the look, but now no way man,,, rain too much...:thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: ---

ACS3 A.R.T said:
thanks. I think that would be great!!!

Mine is made in a factory in China but the quality and fit is sooooo amazing. You will be surprised at what these factories can do, they can practically make u ANYTHING. hehehe....

Anyways, I am going to paint my hood too but I have a little secret I can't reveal because I am doing something no one has done yet. So...when its done, I will post pics again on the forum.

Hmmm....I think when I paint everything I am just going to ask them to pain my eyelids too just to see.....=)

Its raining like crazy here too in SF. damn, weather SUX! oh well. do u have aim? my sn is jeremyc489

comeon man, i will have my mouth shut man,, tell me the secret first...hee..damn, cant wait to see ur paint hood:thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
can any expert pshopper hope me making a sign out of the two pix, i know its kindergarden skill pix, but pls try ur best man...

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Looks good!!!

Nice and clean!!! But I think you need wheels!!!:dunno:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Hey man u finally got some pics!!

I thot you busying w/finals....but seems like you aren't hahahah
lol...
btw, i saw u mentioned uuc oil cap on ur sig, where you got it from? I can't find any from the uuc website......

1 - 20 of 21 Posts