BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
needs a proper photoshoot..
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats up fellow fanatics....had some time during break at work so i just decided to post up pictures of my car, pix quality is pretty bad but i'll post better ones later. I still got some parts sitting around but haven't had time to put them on, plus i'm waiting on some more goodies from sam @ renn-sport. I'll keep u guys updated.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Nice car, love the drop. What are you using to drop it that low and do you work at Mwave? just curious because that parking lot looks like it. Heh

·
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey whats up guys...haha, nah its not the mwave parking lot, its near there tho, pretty good guess..but yea, my suspension set up is Kw V2's, got them from sam @renn-sport. Have to say, it rides great, plus i can still go lower. As for the dampening, i forgot what it was set on.

·
You ain't fresh AZIMIZ!!!!!
2,232 Posts
Very clean! It sits mean in the back:D

·
has 1 FLY Ci
1,973 Posts
are you running 10s in the rear? that is such a beautiful drop. id go a tad bit lower in the front to match that insane rear drop :D

·
Registered
896 Posts
so thats what my car would look like with all those hamann goodies....? your ride looks awesome! steel grey is the best color in my opinion. seems like everyone and their moms got the titanium silver. (j/k guys) post some pics of interior if you can. :thumbup:

·
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey guys. thanks for the compliments, i would go a bit lower right now but my driveway is killin me, but as for the drop, i could go another finger in the rear and the front i could go about another 2 finger drop, so that would put me pretty close to the rim.

Ci Fly, yea i'm running 10's in the rear, but i had to cut out my innder fender to get that drop, nothnig drastic tho, but if i didn't i'd be rubbin like crazy. As soon as i move to my new pad...you'll see the front tuck! =)

Bimmer323ci, yea steel grey was a first option for me since i don't see that many of them around my area. I'll post up some interior pics after i recieve my titanium shadow trim and hamann interior parts....:thumbup:

·
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
e46boy - yea it was methat you saw on the 60 east awhile back..haha...i still remember ur ride clearly in my head...clean!!! The last time u saw me i was on h&r race, i just got the kw's.

kb756- actually i dunno how many fingers, never tried it yet but it clears most speed bumps, i dont have trouble getting around at all.

·
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Faheem Daddy - yea its a 325ci :D wish it was a 330 tho but i got to come clean with the truth...haha... :thumbup:

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
2,303 Posts
ryrye46 said:
Faheem Daddy - yea its a 325ci :D wish it was a 330 tho but i got to come clean with the truth...haha... :thumbup:
Nice to see another 2.5L represent...those buildings in the background of your pics look a lot like some corporate buildings near where I live...:eeps:

·
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yea if your from o.c. i think i might know what your talking about, i work in rowland heights and for some reason, everywhere i go, the corporate buildings all look the same, since i go to o.c quite a bit myself. .:confused:

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
2,303 Posts
If you don't mind me asking, what size are your rims/where'd you get them/and how much did you pay for them? I've been looking for a set of Hamann PG2s for a while now...thanks in advance.

·
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Don't mind at all. my rims are 19x8.5 front with 235/35 tires and rear is 19x10 with 265/30 pirelli's. I got them from a friend that owns vision autosport in hacienda heights. I paid 4000 total with tires, not sure if that is too much or not but i couldn't wait. From what i heard, prices on hamann rims went up, not sure but you can call wheel power to confirm. If you don't mind me asking, why don't you get some pg3"s?

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
2,303 Posts
I want PG2s because I can get them in 18s...19s are too big for me and I'll lose a lot of performance; Hamann PGs are heavy as is. I figure that 18s will look perfect on my car and I wont need to drop it, whereas 19s will require me to lower the car. I just want to keep it subtle, ya know..

1 - 20 of 40 Posts