BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
maybe because its cheaper for you guys to buy bmw's over there...ive got a few people in my class from Dubai and they told me german cars are really cheap there...im def gonna visit sometime, but im waitin to see if the middle east ever settles down..that 6 star hotel you guys have is sick!

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BGReddy00 said:
maybe because its cheaper for you guys to buy bmw's over there...ive got a few people in my class from Dubai and they told me german cars are really cheap there...im def gonna visit sometime, but im waitin to see if the middle east ever settles down..that 6 star hotel you guys have is sick!
It's actually 7 star. :D

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
BGReddy00 said:

Its is actually cheaper,

:D

so you have some class mates from Dubai ,,,

well I was in Gold Coast in July "Surfers Paradise" maybe I know those guys ,,

the weather is so beautiful ....... the cars also .....:thumbup:

but if you compare it to Dubai !!!!! DAMN we have a much more BMW's here in Dubai

·
Yes...I do think I hate you
1,648 Posts
who are driving the coupes and sedans respectively? I'd be interested to know if it is single men and women, a status symbol type thing? I don't know the culture. I hear that supercars are like a dime a dozen over there, one of those I got more camels than you kind of thing. :) They pee on puff daddy. lol.

·
Registered
507 Posts
People from USA saying cars BMWs in Dubai Are cheap!!!!!!
OMG!!!

Ok a 330ci here in Portugal costs $70,205 BASE PRICE this is just the car without xenons or anything, how much is it in the US and Dubai?

·
Registered
646 Posts
marhaba! ahlan wo-sahlan.

that's cheap.
530i loaded will run u at least close to high 40s low 50s here.
plus tax

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
personally i would pick a sedan over a coupe any day,

its only when there is an option for a convertable that would put me to second thoughts

·
Registered
723 Posts
I could come to Dubai this winter break.....I got no place to go right now, And i don't wanna spend two weeks at home doing nothing....I would love to go to Dubai, or like Singapore or somethin...

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
december - May is the perfect time to come to dubai, the weather is just perfect and they hold very nice festivals in dubai during these periods, you will certainly enjoy

1 - 20 of 23 Posts