BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was able to get the DAE's up and running this past weeked, and I will try to steal my room mate's digital cam and take some snap shots of them. They look awesome, thanks Herb for a great mod!!:thumbup:

One question though, for the advanced wiring fanatics out there. How would I go about disabling the parking lights in the front, so that it only blinks when I signal left or right but stays off at all other times??

Since I wired the DAE's to my fog lights, I really want to get the look with just the DAE's and fog's turned on. Pleae help!!

:bow: :thumbup:

·
St. Louis BMW Fanatic
7,162 Posts
I'd like to know if anyone has done this as well.

It would almost be easier if you just installed a separate switch. :D

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, installing another switch would be the best, but I am very hesitant about drilling holes in the cabin. I have yet to start a complete tool set, so I am doing all the mods with ghetto tools. Drilling holes with a phillips screw driver and a hammer probably wouldn't look too aesthetically pleasing.

·
St. Louis BMW Fanatic
7,162 Posts
simon323ispp said:
so I am doing all the mods with ghetto tools. Drilling holes with a phillips screw driver and a hammer probably wouldn't look too aesthetically pleasing.
LOL!

I remember those days....:lmao:

·
Registered
28 Posts
You can wired the cable direct to fog lamps and don't forget not to take out the city light (Small light inside the headlamp.
Hope you can DIY. :thumbup:

:thumbup:

·
Registered
647 Posts
I installed a separate switch with a relay as well. Mine work without the car being on, its directly powered by the battery via the relay and switch

1 - 10 of 10 Posts