BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i pulled into my garage today, and i scrapped against the side of the garage door..and it left some white paint on the rear corner panel..is there any way i can get it off..its not my paint..cause a little came off...but its impossible..i tried some water..then my finger nail..then a credit card...what can i do to get it off my paint???

someone please help me
thanks
Jason

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no ideas?

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you think like a Nappa or Pepboys would sell that

·
Registered
253 Posts
I'd try something milder than rubbing compound to start with, such as Meguiar's Scratch-X, a polish or a cleaner wax. If that doesn't work, go to the rubbing compound.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well yeah i used Mothers Car Wax..but didnt really do anythin..im gonna use the compound..should i basically..wash my car....dry...use the compound..then wax it?

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
SpinEcho said:
I'd try something milder than rubbing compound to start with, such as Meguiar's Scratch-X, a polish or a cleaner wax. If that doesn't work, go to the rubbing compound.
Meguiar's Scratch-X is da bomb. It's like miracle cream for cars. Here's a little tip for the boys and girls with wood trim... pull your wood trim out and polish it with scratch-x. It will shine like never before. :D

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the tip...by the way nice color :thumbup: ...i bought the 3m compound..mid grade..i put some on...instantly it was gone..works amazingly...i used it on some other pretty deep little nics and scratches i had...da shiznit :thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts