E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok, i have been offered some Miro wheels off an 06 330ci, that came on the car but the buyer got the oem wheels(older gentleman) and he put the oems back on the car.
He sold the Miro's to a coworker(my friend where i keep my boat) who has a later bmw xi and doesnt want to mount them on that car.

I dont have any pics, i just saw a picture on his phone, and then a conversation while he looked them over in his garage, checking tire sizes and ET for me. they are 19x8.5/19x9.5 rears are -40ET. didnt get the ET on the fronts but tire sizes are 235/35/19-265/30/19 and they came off the 06 330ci and he says there was no fitment issues, the tires have about 3/4's tread left, they are kuhmo ecstas.

i did a search, and the closest style Miro i can find to them is the 371, but its not listed on the miro site as having the bmw pattern/ET so im not sure what they are, could they be a discontinued wheel? I would like to find out, so i can better determine their value, the the guy is a friend and he says i can put them on and drive around to see how they are, BUT he knows the Miro is a high dollar wheel and wants me to make an offer, so i am asking for some help, anyone know what they are worth or the exact style that they are?

I know, they are worth what i am willing to pay, but they do look good and i am getting ready to get some new wheels/tires so if i can snag these i wouldnt mind, though i have been looking at LM reps as a choice. i kno, i kno, everybody does every wheel, but hey ya gotta run what ya think looks the best for yourself anyways.

thanks in advance

doug

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok, so after searching my *ss off, using miro as the keyword, i have read over 5 pages and there was one(1) reference to a hamman(sp) hm2 rep by miro, and a google pic search shows the hamman wheel to be pretty close to these miros the guy has for sale, but still no value or any details, so if anybody can help, i would appreciate it........

thanks

doug

1 - 2 of 2 Posts