E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just purchased these apex Arc-8 18x10 square setup 265/35/18 all around I鈥檓 going to do suspension next with lowering spring but I need help 馃檹馃徏 My goal is to tuck in the front wheel a bit more make it look more flush any suggestions anyone ?

Registered
No such thing as "Tucking" a wheel. Stretching a fender, yes. 10in is pretty wide for the front. You would have to go with more (or less, I forget), back-spacing with the wheels themselves.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No such thing as "Tucking" a wheel. Stretching a fender, yes. 10in is pretty wide for the front. You would have to go with more (or less, I forget), back-spacing with the wheels themselves.
I mean my goal is to have the car just sitting right front wheels a bit more flush any suggestions on what lowering system I should go with ?

Registered
I mean my goal is to have the car just sitting right front wheels a bit more flush any suggestions on what lowering system I should go with ?
Perhaps you need to be more clear. You say you want to "tuck' the wheel to make it look more "flush". That means you don't want it to stick out beyond the fender, correct? See answer above.
You want to lower it. Search and read literally hundreds of posts on the subject. There is no one-size-fits-all answer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts