E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I am searching for a wiring diagram or some of you that have installed a aftermarket radio before in a BMW 330Ci SMG cabrio. 2003

Standard system:
16:9 navigation radio
Harman kardon speakers with AMP. and subwoofer in the trunk.

This is how the OEM harness connection looks like on my car.

I hope you can help me!

BTW. I have to install a Pioneer App Radio 4 SPH-DA120

Also look at my orther tread

Thx.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one that can help me ASAP :)

Please reply if you know a little bit :)

Thanks!

·
Registered
219 Posts
what kind of help are you looking for other than a drawn out diagram, which you might be able to find on realoem.com

I have an 04 330ci that I recently switched the navi headunit out for a dynavin for which I had to take everything apart and run my own wiring, so I might be able to help you, might not.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what kind of help are you looking for other than a drawn out diagram, which you might be able to find on realoem.com

I have an 04 330ci that I recently switched the navi headunit out for a dynavin for which I had to take everything apart and run my own wiring, so I might be able to help you, might not.
Hi, I have searched at the realoem.com, and i was not able to find a diagram of the cables on the OEM harness connector.

Maybe you could help me find the wiring diagram on the site? my car: http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/partgrp?id=BW52-EUR-05-2003-E46-BMW-330Ci

Do you have Harman Kardon HIFI in your car?

I would be happy if you could help me with the wiring :)

Have a nice day :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The complete wiring digram is online here. Have a look. You may need a browser plug-in such as Adobe Flash for proper site navigation.
http://www.bmw-planet.com/diagrams/release/en/e46/index.htm
Hi BaliDawg.
I have looked into the website and i could find all about the radio/navigation and HK system how it is connected, but for me, i think i can't use this diagram.
I need some simple wiring diagram that for example said:
Red wire = 12v
Black wire = Ground
Yellow wire = ignition
Purple wire = ...

You understand :)

Because then it is easy for me to know, witch wire i can/have to cut :)

I have newer seen this connector like i attached a picture of in the thread :hmm:

I hope you can :help: me :)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Sorry for the extremely late reply, not sure if you have figured out your problem or not, but what wire in particular are you questioning?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Not sure if this is going to help you at all or not but this little diagram is for the fakra harness on the back of my dynavin, now I know the connectors on the back or the factory nav are a white and blue connector soo not sure how it will translate over but this might give you an idea of wire colors per function.

White (FL speaker +)
White/Black (FL speaker -)
Grey (FR speaker +)
Grey/Black (FR speaker -)
Green (RL speaker +)
Green/Black (RL speaker -)
Purple (RR speaker +)
Purple/Black (RR speaker -)

Black (Ground)
Red (ACC)
Yellow (Back+12v)
Blue (ANT/AMP Power)