BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live out side the USA and I know that there has been many of you that had problems with your HK sound stereo. On my car (a 2002 330ci) the back speaker make a rattling noise like a vaivration. I toll my dealer about this problem and for them it was the firt time. I told them about all of you guys with the same problem that I have. Here is where you guys can help me. I need to know how many of you have gone to the dealer so you can fix this problem. Tell me all you can about it. I need this so my dealer will see that there is a problem with the HK and put it under warante:thumbup:

·
Bimmerless
1,957 Posts
Do a search. There is also a DIY (Do It Yourself) fix here for you

Edit: Nevermind, i couldnt find it. But just do a search for "Rattle".

·
T!TSLVR
1,263 Posts
There is a "shim" kit they install under warranty to minimize the problem. But it may still rattle a little even after the fix.

BUt yes, it's somethign the BMW dealer can do.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Could not find anything under "rattle". Come on guys I´ve read lots of post on this topic. You must know someone that had the same problem........... I really need this so I can fix this problem with my dealer

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank man that is what I was looking for. With this my dealer will freak out................. thak you guys

1 - 7 of 7 Posts