BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
let me start by saying.
the same thing happen to me for the sixth time tonight.
i was playing my radio. when i stop and shut off my car to get a paper. when i started my car radio was dead. so i call road side asst. to have it on the record. and guess what my phone when connect to the car stop working to. the funny thing is last thurs.
brought the car into dealership. for the same thing adviser told me they were going to put it on the comp. to check it out.when i pick the car up they told me nothing was wrong. now 5 days later
i did nothing and it happen again.very time i connect phone to car this happens in a few days.now this is the 6 time same thing happens

CAN ANY BODY TELL ME WHEN THE LEMMON LAW COMES INTO PLAY.

i like the car but i am getting feed up. with people telling me for 65,000 this should not happen. you should have bought a good car and i won't tell any body what car they say i should have bought.
can i ask very body did any body heard this happening to any body else i would like to know .
bobm3 :mad: :mad:

·
Slow in, slower out
4,652 Posts
In NY:

If you have taken the car in for at least four repair attempts for the same defect, and the defect continues to exist;

Or, if the car has been out of service for a cumulative total of 30 or more calendar days while being repaired for any number of defects, and the defect continues to exist.

http://cartalk.cars.com/Got-A-Car/Lemon/States/lemon_new_york.html

Ed

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Sorry to hear about your problems Bob. :sad:

Just hope you can get them resolved & stay in the BMW community. :thumbup:

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sense you understood me

sense said:
i think the radio dies when he connects his phone?
yes when i connect phone to car .radio dies than phone dies can't dial out can't hear can't do nothing.going on my 6 time to dealer for this.
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
j.p. that is very nice of you to say

jp323i said:
Sorry to hear about your problems Bob. :sad:

Just hope you can get them resolved & stay in the BMW community. :thumbup:
i think i will stick it out with the car love it.can't believe the power from a 6 banger.
bobm3 ;) ;)

·
Registered
740 Posts
simsima325 said:
bob, have u taken it to the dealer?

-brendan
He said he took and and they said that there was no problem with it but it happened again.Hope you get it fixed bob

·
is baaaaaaaaaack...
1,127 Posts
they didnt fix it any of the times. apparently they couldnt find the problem at all, so they said that it was fine.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts