BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, guys.. I am in the process of putting together, my CARPC.. I shall be ordering the custom Bezel from Rich this week, and waiting on my TS at the end of week..

Anyhow, I want to get a jump start on things and with that said, can anyone here help me out please!! I cant seem to figure out which one that I need, I have gone to REALOEM website but there is like 3 different part numbers for the kit not sure which one is the one i need ?? and the local dealership, needs to special order these, so which means i need to get the correct P/N for them to special order..

I have a 2001 330ci .. I have smoker package, (have the ashtray) and I also have the DSC, two Heated Seats buttons, and a button with a speaker looking picture on it (not sure what the heck its used for ?? lol).. Can someone who may have done this conversion in the past, or works at a dealership, HELP ME OUT, Please!!! Basically the sunglass holder is removed to accomodate for the A/C Controls, but i would liek to keep the existing DSC/Heated Seats/Speaker Looking thing, Buttons ..

here is the link to the diagram, but dont know which part number it would be ?? HERE IT IS!!

Many Thanks in Advance..

-Steph'

·
Registered
137 Posts
Part #: 51 16 8 230 902 is the one with single individual buttons.

Part #: 51 16 7 001 408 is the one with a wide strip with one or more buttons on it.

Once you order the bezel from Rich, he'll send you a link with the part numbers (w/ pictures) for the two different types of carriers that are available.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Part #: 51 16 8 230 902 is the one with single individual buttons.

Part #: 51 16 7 001 408 is the one with a wide strip with one or more buttons on it.

Once you order the bezel from Rich, he'll send you a link with the part numbers (w/ pictures) for the two different types of carriers that are available.
sweet deal.. thanks..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts