E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my car to the car wash today, and the mother [email protected] scratched my HM2s, only wheel.
They said they would pay for the repair, so I need tofind a place to fix them.
Im in the Bay area, east bay, do any of you know any place?
Please help!!!:cry: :ben: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Fock, u are scaring me. I just got a new set of m68 (i love them, and my old ones were curbed, and chiped plus tires were slashed 2 times one word I HAD CONTI'S AND THEY SUCK BIG TIME)
and i am going to make sure i check my wheels every time they wash it for same.

Sorry for your rims, i know they cost lot more than my .......

·
Registered
208 Posts
dont be a little biatch i go to the ghetto and get a hand wash and no one bohters me i have this one dude who always takes his time and cleans my car to perfection i think no one bothers me cause they think im some crazy white i am the only white guy in like a 30 block radius but i dont care my car is safe lol

·
Registered
489 Posts
Haha either that OuTLaWoNYo... or they think you're the biggest drug dealer on this side of the continent thats checkin up on his ghetto business. Watch the movie Empire!

·
Registered
208 Posts
yeah i seen the movie it was good and no im not a drug dealer but u gotta have ballz u cant be rollin around in a new bimmer with no ballz whats wrong with the ghetto i dont go walking around i just go to a car wash get my car done and go back to my little white neighborhood lol i dont bother them and they dont bother me

·
Registered
254 Posts
u can try wheels america in fremont, i used them once and i was pretty satisfied but i've also heard complaints

just make sure whatever place u bring it to does the work themselves...otherwise you'll just be paying them to be a middle man

·
Banned
847 Posts
Are you guys really that feminine that you cant drive to bad areas with your bmw's ?? No one's gonna be like "Oooh that guys driving a beamer, lets go jack him". I mean come on... :tsk:

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
it was in sponges in San Ramon, its a very nice place but that was enough for me. I have been going there for a while i take my navigator with dubs on and nothing ever happens. From now on the bimmer its doing only home jobs my self. I ordered a whole zaino kit.
I found a place in walnut creek called rite-way wire wheel. they fix wheels and do polishes and chrome stuff. The shop where I bought my dubs recomended them to me. I spoke to them and they said they can make my wheel look like new again, no problem..I told them it was silver with clear coat and they said no problem.
Also I found another guy that comes to your home and fixes the stuff in his van, they are called the dent guys. Will see....
I'll have my wheels fix by next week so I will post some pictures.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Anthony said:
wheel techniques in san jose. best place in the area, high quality work, although they do lag.
I know the owners of Wheel Techiques. PM me if you want to get it done there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts