E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been working this DAILY for the better part of two months! I have replaced the pre cat O2 sensors, vacuum lines, and he idle control valve. I have triple checked the SAP, the SAP vave, and the SAP vacuum solenoid valve. I have 14 cold starts under my belt since the last code reset and I'm not throwing any fault codes. What is the ECM looking for to set this secondary engine monitor?

I have posted multiple graphs and entries under another thread but I've run out of ideas. I have tried everything I know of. What is the ECM looking for? I'm now a month past due on registering my car. I gotta get this fixed.

I now need someone who knows definitively what the ECM wants to see. Please look at my postings under a Secondary Air thread on this website and give me the bottom line on this system.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes. A least four FTP's. I have tried all suggestions several times. I need to know what the ECM is looking for to satisfy the Secondary Air monitor. Is it a specific RPM? I have installed a switch that zeroes the pre cat O2 sensors during the SAP cycle. I'm at the point where I need to start forcing voltages to get this reset. None of the suggestions have worked. I need the definitive inputs for the ECM.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.