BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I know 1 more silvr sedan
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving today and all of a sudden my headlights went out at the same time, anyone know what it could be??? any help is appreciated. thanks in advance!:dunno: :dunno:

·
Registered
11,332 Posts
did they turn off completely and not back on? like do they still not work? because if they work, maybe it's nothing because once while driving, my car's xenons started flashing, i pulled over, turned off the car for a minute, turned it back on and it worked. i brought it in for the dealership to take a look at it, they didn't find anythng, it never happened again. this was like a yr ago.

·
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

They are still off, only my daytime running lights work, maybe my highbeams I have not tried them...

·
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmmmm...

You don't know the which fuse it could be i looked in the manual and on my fuse chart and i don't know which fuse is for the headlights?

·
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: hmmmm...

99E46HOUSTON said:
You don't know the which fuse it could be i looked in the manual and on my fuse chart and i don't know which fuse is for the headlights?
Anybody????

·
Just Marinatin'
2,912 Posts
do you have a system or anything?

Have you tried to replace the bulbs and seen if they work or if there really is a fuse problem. By the way do you have xenon or halogen?

·
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: do you have a system or anything?

mcabr said:
Have you tried to replace the bulbs and seen if they work or if there really is a fuse problem. By the way do you have xenon or halogen?
I checked the bulbs they are fine, I have halogen...:dunno: :dunno:

·
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh yeah and no system.....

·
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NO LUCK YET

BUMP