BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 325 ci bmw that some jackass hit today in the front end on the passenger side of my ride. It looks like I might have to get a new front bumper and I was wondering if the torando front bumper would fit my car with the stock sides and rear skirt. and how it would look. And if there is any diffrences in size between the stock and the torando. or if anybody has any other ideas on what to do.

·
Core Fanatic
1,159 Posts
Everyone on this board has one, but I really like the m-tec. Fit is perfect on you car.

My second faorite is the Mutec add-on to the stock bumper, If your front is in good enough shape, check out the look

Sorry to hear about the accident. It sucks to hear when any car gets in a wreck. I hope the damage wasn't to bad, and I am glad you are OK.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
will the Mutec front bumper fit the car with out the rest of the kit? right now I all I want to do is change the front bumper?

·
Core Fanatic
1,159 Posts
Nah, it wont, you have to mold it to the front bumper. That's why I asked if your bumper was in tact. The M-tec is really sweet looking, even with out sideskirts. I don't know about the tonado's fitment, someone here will though.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The front bumber is in tact but has some good scrathes on it and may be cracked I have to get out there and look at it really good. Is there a aftermarket front bumper that will fit the car and make it look better. I would rather go aftermarket then go back to stock

1 - 6 of 6 Posts