BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I have searched real oem, the forums, and Tischer BMW diagrams and I have not been able to find this part. I was taking off the center switch cover to install the aux input and it all went as planned. After I put it all back together and was admiring my days work, I noticed that the little plastic cover that goes in front of the heated seats LED's was missing. It must have fallen out when I removed the front face plate and it is MIA. I have included a stock picture of the before, the yellow circle is the little plastic piece I am talking about. And then I have included an after picture of what it looks like now that I'm missing it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks, Jacob

Before

After

Thanks again for your help you guys

·
Registered
5,486 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats a one piece item. You're out of luck here, gotta buy a whole new assembly with buttons.

Its not sold individually just like the buttons on the radio, just like the turn knobs in the cluster , just like everything pretty much

http://realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=EV53&mospid=47725&btnr=61_1305&hg=61&fg=35
Thanks for the info Blocked Out, guess I'll be going to the local junk yard to find a unit for the cheap. Not having the plastic pieces there are really bothering me haha.

·
Registered
572 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts