E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I have a 330i zhp and I both an aftermarket cat exhaust manifold and it's complete garbage. So I found a used one Facebook marketplace. so my question is that it's from a 325 and i have a 330 are they the same manifold. they both essentially have the same engine. please help I'm going over to possibly buy this other one today.

·
Premium Member
2005 330xi Auto, 2006 330ci Vert Auto
1,281 Posts
Go to RealOEM.com, input the 7 last digits of your VIN. Search for the parts of interest. RealOEM will tell you whether this same part is used on other vehicles. That's how you can check whether they are interchangeable. Good luck.

·
Super Moderator
'03 325iT Mystic Blau
6,602 Posts
Hi
I have a 330i zhp and I both an aftermarket cat exhaust manifold and it's complete garbage. So I found a used one Facebook marketplace. so my question is that it's from a 325 and i have a 330 are they the same manifold. they both essentially have the same engine. please help I'm going over to possibly buy this other one today.
All M54 engines use the same exhaust manifolds, so your 325i ones will work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.