E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
life is a *****..........
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bro is looking to either buy or lease a new M3. He has been looking and has had some quotes. Can you tell me what you guys are paying on 3 year lease. Downpayment/Residual/important terms? If there is any info that you can share to help him out please tell me. What important options should he get. He will get SMG2/Sunroof/leather/NAV anything else?

Thanks in advance

·
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
4,798 Posts
BUY IT!!!! DO NOT LEASE!!! i leased my 325ci and i hate it, i wish i never did it. i wish i bought it. whenever i want to mod i have to think "well, then im gonna have to take it off" Plus, don't let them con you into leasing then buying out saying its cheaper. i dont care what kind of number they show you its bull****. if he is gonna buy it out in the end just buy it forthright, dont screw around with it all.

as for options, heated seats, moonroof, and xenons are a priority. then if he is gonna mod and put in some ICE dont worrya bout harmon kardon. power seats are optional. i have a 325ci w/ manual seats and they work out just fine, no complaints. but it is a m3 so you may want to step it up to power seats. i would try and get nav too but thats a pain since you gotta get the premium package supposedly. SMG is optional, thats up to preferance, i would like just plain old stick but thats me. everything after that is up to how much money you have to play with really.

i have a 325ci so i doubt the rates would be relavent to a m3 buyer but if you really want to know i could tell you.

good luck with the purchase! :thumbup:

dalton

1 - 2 of 2 Posts