E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i am new to the site and i just wanted to know where i can find the best deal on 19"Breyton Magics. I just got in an accident and i can not afford much plus i am only 17. Best i have found so far is $352 a piece but if any one has any to sell i will be willing to make an offer.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Ultimate One,

I am curious. I see your sig and know that you had Breyton Magics. This is the rim I want. What size were you running? Did you have to roll the fenders?

I am thinking of getting the 19". What is a good tire size?

Sorry for all the questions.

Well, not really, but I would appreciate any help you coud give:D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ultimate One i have the same exact car as u and i didnt even notice u had breytons and sold them that really sux for me but my car is same color year and model.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i am tryin to save some cash for just the rims, no tires cuz i just bought a reiger front bumper and that set me back but the car is still in the shop for another 2 weeks or so, so i got a little while to get them and plus i live in New Hampshire so i wont be able to put them on until prolly June!! the way things r lookin right now with the weather

1 - 5 of 5 Posts