BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Damn Drivin' Fool!
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the deal. I'm buying an H&R cup kit from a member of this board. I'm going to mount them and see how well they work. My wife is going to Germany later this week. I asked her to pick me up a set of coils while she's there. If I decide that the cup kit is good enough, I might decide to keep it and skip out on coils. What do you guys think I should have her pick up for me while she's in the BMW motherland? BTW, kompressors are out of the question. :D

·
Damn Drivin' Fool!
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bender said:
hamann stuff maybe.... hmmm what else comes from germany?
AC Schnitzer, Kerscher, Reiger, FK, Hartge, Alpina, Breyton, Hagus... Tons of tuners and after market companies there. Maybe I should just have her bring me back some FK coils.

·
Im The Man
1,263 Posts
Get the body kits real cheap. And then check them in as luggage. oh BTW... can she get me a Brax 4 channel amp?... i need one to match my 2 channel. :)

·
Damn Drivin' Fool!
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MCD007 said:
Get the body kits real cheap. And then check them in as luggage. oh BTW... can she get me a Brax 4 channel amp?... i need one to match my 2 channel. :)
I think too much would be involved with getting body kits here. You're in Sunnyvale, huh? I'm in Cali right now on vacation (Fairfield/Suisun City). Give me the money and I'll make sure she picks up the amp for you. :D

·
Im The Man
1,263 Posts
Aim me @ RangerRovin and ill tell you how much i can give you... :D Plus i go to school in Davis which is right by where u are. I might be going back to davis for a day on the 26th.

·
Damn Drivin' Fool!
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MCD007 said:
Aim me @ RangerRovin and ill tell you how much i can give you... :D Plus i go to school in Davis which is right by where u are. I might be going back to davis for a day on the 26th.
Sorry, bro. My AIM is inactive. Cancelled AOL. Hit me up via PM or shoot me an e-mail at [email protected]. :)

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
hey moe, get me something cool like some wheels. I'll pay you back. Promise

·
Damn Drivin' Fool!
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No more ideas? You guys are usually pretty good at making some sound suggestions. :sad:

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,782 Posts
maybe u should have ur wife stay behind and u go to germany instead ? :dunno: :D

·
Damn Drivin' Fool!
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ac325ci said:
maybe u should have ur wife stay behind and u go to germany instead ? :dunno: :D
Not an option, bro. :sad: Here's an update:

She calls me this morning and asked me what type of coils I wanted. Well, now that I scored a great deal on an H&R Cup Kit, I'm not sure if I'll need the coils now. So I told her to look at some body kits and such. But I'm concerned about her having to haul all that crap around while she's on her world tour. She's flying to London, Germany and finally to Africa. Well, Africa is up in the air right now, but there's still the possibility that she'll stop there for a visit. Anyways, give me some ideas fellas! Anything over $1500 is out of the question. I was thinking maybe a Reiger or Kerscher front bumper? A performance exhaust? Brakes? I don't know when I'll have the chance to go back to Germany, so this is like a golden opportunity for me to get my hands on some authentic TUV approved crap from the BMW motherland and I don't want to blow it! :D

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,301 Posts
Tell her not to go to Africa :thumbdwn:

·
Damn Drivin' Fool!
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
tpzblu330ci said:
Tell her not to go to Africa :thumbdwn:
I can't do that. She's from there.

Originally posted by vinnymac
How about some E46 Euro Rear Fog lights?
Elaborate. I know nothing of this.

Originally posted by blk02330ci
Ask your wife how much for the Rieger front bumper? I need one and want one....soon
I'm assuming it'll be dirt cheap compared to here.

Originally posted by John from Jersey
Visit G POWER, MST Wiesmann, & Kelleners Sport...if they are nearby where she is staying
That would be nice, but I don't think she'll have time for all that, John. She's there mainly for family business.

·
Town Clown
15,035 Posts
the Reiger front is pretty schweet! On the other hand, the ACS front is pretty sick and seems pretty difficult to obtain, so if she can track it down, that'd be super cool. Props to the wife for being willing to snag and haul this stuff for you!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts