E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When I turn on my e46 my left blinkers remain on even when I flip the turn indicator on my steering wheel to 'neutral'. When I flip it to the other side, the other lights up but when I leave it in the middle my entire driver side remains on as indictacting I am taking a left turn. I have had my LED front corners for over a year now with no problems. This is a driving hazard! Please help! I drove it around the block at took turns but even the physical turning motion of the steering wheel did not cancel the turn indicators to go to the 'off' position?? Any suggestions would be great!! Steering wheel is stock by the way.

:loco:

·
Registered
591 Posts
Bulbs are bulbs they cannot light themselves up without power. This means if they are flashing they are being supplied with power. Try putting the original bulbs in as suggested this will let you know if it's some kind of weird resistance/short issue. If you put your original bulbs in and it still happens start working backwards checking connections and wiring. Might be a good idea to check the stalk out also.

Scott.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.