E46 Fanatics Forum banner

help me value this car

2K views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  PlamondonXI 
OK I'll put my two cents in but I have a feeling this thread will be moved. Obviously a 330 would be a better choice, but the 325 and 330 literally share the same exact engine. Software tuning, manifolds and exhaust make up the difference in power (i'm guessing you aren't into modding. Good thing is the 325i with a software tune makes just as much power as the E46 330 does (maybe slightly lower). Certainly faster than your 325 was. Was that fast enough? As far as pricing goes, just tell them you have other cars to look at but you do like this one. Make an offer a couple grand less than what they want and go from there. Seems OK to me for low mileage.

I would see if I could fit the 330 intake/exhaust manifolds and full stock exhaust. =) of course it's easier to just get a 330. Depends on how much you like to tinker and how much you like the car you did find. test drive it and find out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.