E46 Fanatics Forum banner

help me value this car

2K views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  PlamondonXI 
Brotheman I'm in the same boat as you I just drove the 328xi and 325 from 2006 and after owning a 330 and my dad having a 530 let me tell you it was a disappointment the engine seems like at high rpms it's about to deliver power as it screams but never does...I as well am looking into 330xi 2006 and 2007 335 and there aren't many out there that have all three packages which is what I want the most so I'm just gonna wait it out I would think you'd do the same my e46 330 engine is near perfect mix of performance and efficiency

Yeah it's been two weeks of searching for me too already and I came across one and it had all three packages with low miles for 21,500$ at about 37,000 miles then contacted the guy wired him money and went away for the weekend for work to pick it up on this Tuesday but when I got back the guy had sent back my PayPal money and sold it over the weekend.... :( such a let down you don't even know as far as work try car pooling or get a rental I used one for a week and it only cost me 75$

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.