E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My neighbor is going to give her son's dog to a shelter where he would probably not be adopted in time and be killed. The reason she is giving him up is because her son received the dog as a gift but never cared for it, leaving it at his mothers house. She says he chews up furniture so that is why she leaves him out all the time. I can hear him crying every time I am at home, even at 5am. I reach over and pet him all the time but feel bad because all he needs in human attention.
He really is a great dog, i never heard him bark or show any kind of aggression. He backs away from my Shih tzu!
Please is you have room and want a great dog please let me know. This dog isnt for sale, just wants a happy warm home.

As you can see his tail is in between his legs will this rain today.

He has only until Saturday, Please help, i would hate for him to go through anymore. Located in EAST ELMHURST, NY

**UPDATE**: we gave the dog to a family friends' friend. it look like she had bad intentions with him so i am pulling the dog from her.
PLEASE I need this dog to be adopted to a nice warm house, I have grown very attached to him and would hate to put him through anymore. He has to be adopted ASAP, i prefer a house where he is the only dog or at least the only pitbull.
He just got neutered TODAY 1-8-12

·
Registered
506 Posts
i wish i could, but i have a small house and 2 dogs already. i adopted one of my dogs from a shelter and it really is sad to think that if i didnt, he probably would have been killed. thats a great looking Pit, i hope if someone does adopt him they wont try to turn him into an aggressive fighter or anything like that. im going to share this on my FB page

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
wtf i really hate seeing this. why do people take dogs in if they cant take care of them? i hope you find a new home for that beautifull dog & if you dont, then your neighbor deserves a bodyslam on the pavement.
i will try to help you out.
i really have a heart for animals. sorry about this. will ask around for ya!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'd say about 2 years old, male not neutered, around 60 pounds? Not trained, no one pays him attention. The son has 2 small daughters that i have seen play with him and he does nothing. Like i said i have never heard him bark, only cry, and hes really sweet to everyone that i bring to the back to meet him. He just waits to be petted

·
Registered
190 Posts
This seriously saddens me... I pray someone here can take this dog in and treat him right. I will ask around as well!

I hope the moron that had his ears clipped gets a swift kick in the ass from karma.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
*****ATTENTION*****

I would like some RESPONSIBLE or if you know someone PLEASE make sure they are very responsible and want the dog for the right reasons!
I hear a lot of stories on how they just don't want the dog anymore, cant afford it, dont pay attention to it like my neighbor just sit in the backyard all day and night, and many more stories. I dont want this dog bouncing place to place.

·
Registered
16 Posts
195000_1636784560049_1249795629_31441223_5273553_o.jpg

this is my current baby boy "bam".....ive been thinking about getting him a friend and i would love to be able to adopt another bully for him to play with........i would have to talk to my g/f about it ...im really really interested though......will let you know tomorrow!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Tagged for later

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Bimmer

·
Registered
210 Posts
This pisses me off so much, the dog did nothing to deserve this but yet he's being treated like crap. i pray you can get him into a good, permanent home dude. good luck!

·
Registered
676 Posts
He is very cute. I hate seeing this, Pits aren't bad dogs, it's the owners that are bad. When ever I visit the ASPCA shelter in SI 90% of the dogs there are 18 to 24 month pit bulls. People who aquire these dogs just don't reliaze how big they get. I will ask around, but It's going to be hard. He just needs some loving & training.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
As of right now someone is going to pick up the dog at 4pm, was recommended by numerous people. I'm sorry i didn't get back to some of your PMs, my inbox was 90% full on the first day! Thank You all for your support and it looks like this dog will have a warm and happy Christmas!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts