BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two questions about my M3. Initially, in the trunk of my m3, there is a toolkit of help on the lid of the trunk. In the installation set it seems, missing some pieces gives. Does no matter who know what is supposed being there? Remind, my car are new, and nobody took everything of it, which I think.

In the second place, the kit of mobility of M in the spare wheel are seems to be a worthless point. About this which I should make if I obtain a perforated tire in a method that the installation set cannot repair the rubber tire? Which did I am suppose to make then in order to then do?

·
Bimmerless
1,845 Posts
The kit isnt complete. You for one dont have a tire iron, cuz they dont expect you to remove any tires cuz you arent even given a spare. You do know you dont have a spare right? Look at what is under the trunk mat, just some foam, a tire pump, and a can of fix-a-flat. I went and bought a tire iron, like $10. The other stuff, I really dont think you need.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anthony said:
The kit isnt complete. You for one dont have a tire iron, cuz they dont expect you to remove any tires cuz you arent even given a spare. You do know you dont have a spare right? Look at what is under the trunk mat, just some foam, a tire pump, and a can of fix-a-flat. I went and bought a tire iron, like $10. The other stuff, I really dont think you need.
Why are not one spare wheel of reciprocation on my M3? Do I ask this, which I form, if the installation set cannot repair from the kit of mobility of M, the perforated rubber tire? Do I have troubles?

·
Bimmerless
1,845 Posts
marv said:

Why are not one spare wheel of reciprocation on my M3? Do I ask this, which I form, if the installation set cannot repair from the kit of mobility of M, the perforated rubber tire? Do I have troubles?
Dude, you just TOTALLY lost me.:dunno:

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
LOL, I'm lost too Anthony =) Hey, if you're chinese and know how to write in Pin Ying. Maybe I can help you translate it.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
advan24r said:
LOL, I'm lost too Anthony =) Hey, if you're chinese and know how to write in Pin Ying. Maybe I can help you translate it.
ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here attempt to me for still explaining my question. What should I do, if the installation set of mobility of M cannot repair the kind of the experiment broken from rubber tire I? Am I helpless?

·
Bimmerless
1,845 Posts
marv said:

ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here attempt to me for still explaining my question. What should I do, if the installation set of mobility of M cannot repair the kind of the experiment broken from rubber tire I? Am I helpless?
You mean, what is going to happen if that kit cant FIX the tire, like if the tire blows up or has a fat cut in it?

You cant do anything. If you have new rims, place one of your fornt stock rims in their if you go on long trips. Or you could just keep a front stock rim there fulltime, there is a spot for it, you just have to move the mobility kit.

is that what you wanted to know?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Anthony said:

You mean, what is going to happen if that kit cant FIX the tire, like if the tire blows up or has a fat cut in it?

You cant do anything. If you have new rims, place one of your fornt stock rims in their if you go on long trips. Or you could just keep a front stock rim there fulltime, there is a spot for it, you just have to move the mobility kit.

is that what you wanted to know?
Thank you that was my query. Sorry my english. There is not enough piece within the range of the volume of the assistance of the trunk for adapting to a full tire of spare. This problem is still larger with a cabriolet

·
Bimmerless
1,845 Posts
marv said:

Thank you that was my query. Sorry my english. There is not enough piece within the range of the volume of the assistance of the trunk for adapting to a full tire of spare. This problem is still larger with a cabriolet
Well, I would just keep a spare if you are going on long trips. other than that, we have 24 hour roadside service. but if you are out in the middle of nowhere, its better not to have to wait.

Also, you will need to buy a jack. No spare tire, no jack, no lug nut wrench.

·
Bimmerless
1,845 Posts
benji said:
is it just me or do yall have any idea what hes saying?
I feel for him, cuz he is sincerely coming to this board for some info and help. English just isnt his first language, that shouldnt stop us from trying to help the guy out. Not flaming on you or saying that you are flaming on him.

Its not like other members who speak English but write like they were taught in prison.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Anthony said:

I feel for him, cuz he is sincerely coming to this board for some info and help. English just isnt his first language, that shouldnt stop us from trying to help the guy out. Not flaming on you or saying that you are flaming on him.

Its not like other members who speak English but write like they were taught in prison.
Thank you... my car of image is here

Attachments

·
Bimmerless
1,845 Posts
marv said:

Thank you... my car of image is here
Nice man. You need some coilovers and lower the car some. The gap between the fender and tire is way too big.

One more thing....convertables dont handle as well as hard tops. So if you have been in an M3 coupe, do not try to replicate the handling in your convert. The frame just isnt as strong, even though they reinforce the metal between the rear seat and trunk.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts