BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,702 Posts
You kidding me? those wheels are 1G apart! besides the GT3s are much lighter than the HM2s. IMO, easy choice. GT3s all the way!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Chase, Herc, and K-white for your opinions. I think 3 outta 3 votes for the GT3s is a scientific enough opinon poll for me, especially from fellow enthusiasts and since it was basically love at first sight when I saw them for the first time. Just needed some confirmation

GT3s it is. Thanks guyz! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
twentyfourseven said:
Thanks Chase, Herc, and K-white for your opinions. I think 3 outta 3 votes for the GT3s is a scientific enough opinon poll for me, especially from fellow enthusiasts and since it was basically love at first sight when I saw them for the first time. Just needed some confirmation

GT3s it is. Thanks guyz! :thumbup:
post some pix after u done..!!:thumbup:

·
Banned
1,163 Posts
I was in the same boat as you. I figured if you're gonna get wheels..might as well get the best of the best. So I went w/SSRs. Now I'm even considering of selling them because too many people have them and go for WORK rims or ADVANs. dunno...just have the rears wrapped w/S0-3s sitting in my room. Still saving up for the fronts and tires.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SSR's

Hey Advan,
If youre gonna sell your SSR's, please let me know. I'll gladly take them off your hands.

advan24r said:
I was in the same boat as you. I figured if you're gonna get wheels..might as well get the best of the best. So I went w/SSRs. Now I'm even considering of selling them because too many people have them and go for WORK rims or ADVANs. dunno...just have the rears wrapped w/S0-3s sitting in my room. Still saving up for the fronts and tires.

·
Banned
1,163 Posts
Sorry salonpas..I don't have any current pics of my car. If you do a search for "Bay Area Meet pics" by Loki...my recent pic should be in there. If you're asking for pics w/SSRs on...I don't have them on yet. Just got the rears sitting at home. Still waiting to get my fronts. Need $$$$

·
Registered
197 Posts
Do something different and go GT3 and have them chromed for a different appearance so you don’t blend in with the masses. =)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts