BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a guy was following me on the GSP riding hard- tailgating me.

he taps the back left of my bumper, i spin out of control and hit a gaurd rail protected by sand bags.

I thank god my life was saved.

but i do remember... a black tsx with 3 people and 3k fog lights..

I was the victim- of a hit and run..

i dislocated my shoulder, ruined my right knee (which has been bad for a while) and sprained my neck..

i'm scared to drive for life..

·
Banned
423 Posts
Holy **** dude, that SUCKS! Hopefully you'll get better, man wat you gunna do about the car?

·
Loves cookies
1,879 Posts
Damn that sucks but at least you're ok, but let me ask you something. You couldnt outrun a TSX in your M3? Anytime someone rides me hard I usually drop gears and try to smoke them.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn that sucks but at least you're ok, but let me ask you something. You couldnt outrun a TSX in your M3? Anytime someone rides me hard I usually drop gears and try to smoke them.
It was raining TOO hard.

I was on the parkway..

I wouldn't wanna endangers someone's life..

·
Registered
917 Posts
Any mods on the car? The TSX is too common to track down, but you might want to skim through some of the TSX forums, find people in the area looking for stuff like bumpers or headlights, etc...

Other than that, not much can be done.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Anytime someone rides me hard I usually drop gears and try to smoke them.
That's about the dumbest reaction you could have. If some douchebag is already egging you on, driving faster will only escalate the situation and turn a fender bender with a guardrail into a deadly accident.

nikzbord - Were you near any toll booths when the accident occurred? If the ******* in the TSX was dumb enough to use an EZ Pass, maybe the cops could track him down that way? Good luck with catching this guy...I really hope he's getting whatever is coming his way. The parkway is dangerous enough to drive on without lunatics like him on the loose.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Damn it - You got pwned!

Finding the driver of the black tsx in jersey is going to be like finding a needle in a haystack. Let it go man. They are gone.

Best you can hope for is to file a police report and hope one of the passengers has a soul and reports it. Other than that - they are gone. The sooner you pick up your pieces and move on the sooner you can put it behind you.

I wish you a speedy recovery.

Ted

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
I think he was just referring to his car. If someone was killed I'm not sure he wouldn't come here to post about it... at least I hope not. To that end - if someone were killed, he wouldn't have to worry about us helping to find the driver as half the cops in Jersey would be working on finding the car.

T

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
I think this thread should be posted on the TSX forums.. atleast make the fu*kers realize what they have done. thats horrible bro, glad you made it out alive, sorry to see the m3 go away like that..

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
DUDE>>CHECK THE ACURA FORUMS TO SEE IF ANYONE HAS TALKED ABOUT IT...at least post it....word of mouth is pretty fast...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts