BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just traded my 95 Lexus SC 300 for this sweet 02 330 ci and im not sure which color combo to go with for the grille and emblems etc.
i want to put the carbon fiber emblems on the hood and trunk and rims but should i go with the carbon fiber grille or the oem black and chrome i have solid black matte now but not feeling it :blah:

Also i was thinking of putting these rims on the car after winter ,do you guys think the grey color in the rims would clash with the paint color and can you guys tell me what color my car is thanks tom

Ps i got rid of the whoa too big exhaust tips lol for some nice chrome 3 1/2 in ones

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
get rid of that exhaust!

·
Registered
30 Posts
lol sorry just read the last part

·
Registered
514 Posts
I traded an SC400 to be here. :)

SICK 330 man, hope its in good running condition. As the first poster said, get those cannons off there and put them back on the battleship he stole them from.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Personally I think the carbon grille is a little tacky, but if you get the carbon emblems then you should get the carbon grille because it would match better than the chrome, and like you said, you don't like the matte black.
And the wheels don't look like they'll clash, you should be fine.
And dear god, that exhaust...I don't even...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Am I the only one who read the entire post first? Lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rims /exhaust

thanks for the input i realize some people think carbon fiber is tacky but on a high end car tastefully done it looks pretty sick my bklk on blk lexus had taseful carbon fiber and i got lots of pos remarks on it .
i really was hoping someone would answer my questions about the rims i dont see how the 19' will fit and not rub with the springs on the car the 17' on it now are dangerously close to the fender wells but they are pretty wide tires
and also do you guys n girls think the rim i found will go with the color of the car since it has that gunmetal in it . thanks
btw the car runs awesome sounds great ,it really is the ultimate driving machine just needs about 100 more hp :pimpin:

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts