BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
next round of modding is upon me, I can't decide if I should pick up some brand new Work Meister S1 3PC wheels or a full exhaust (header/sec1/sec2/muffler) and a carbon fiber CSL trunk?

Opinions & Input? Thanks.

·
Registered
763 Posts
next round of modding is upon me, I can't decide if I should pick up some brand new Work Meister S1 3PC wheels or a full exhaust (header/sec1/sec2/muffler) and a carbon fiber CSL trunk?

Opinions & Input? Thanks.
Well, is the car for "show" or is the car for "go?" If it is just for "show" why bother with the headers and such? If it is going to see a track, then maybe.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the car is not dedicated to either, all 3 mods will come in due time, I'm just torn on which to drop the $ on first. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Easy full supersprint exhaust and CSL for suuuuurrrrrreeee!
You will enjoy the car more, fun factor side plus you get a change in look all at once versus rims you only get looks.

/thread

·
Registered
550 Posts
coilovers before wheels for sure. the car will look weird at stock height with aftermarket wheels. if ur lowered, then wheels. if not, then the exhaust and trunk (or coilovers instead)

·
Registered
569 Posts
I liked my old Work wheels. I had these back in 2005 and ran them for a year. Very OG/old school. I would go for the wheels if its your daily.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts