Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 50.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to upgrade from my ZHP wheels. Theres three wheels that im considering.

1. VMR VB3
2. Forgestar f14
3. Miro Wheels Type 111

The Miro wheels look nice and I feel they aren't too common on E46's. Forgestar, also haven't seen them on many E46's as well. These are the pricier ones out of the 3 though. The VMR's are the cheapest in price but I believe I read they are pretty heavy wheels?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I do like Apex but doesn't a set of wheels go for over $1000? and I think the best OEM wheels are the ones I currently have ZHP wheels lol

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
What is your priority, weight or cost? Are you tracking the car or want to find a nice compromise? My E46 was not a ZHP but I liked the combination of MTechII front bumper and Style 197's.

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just dont want to spend over a grand. Right now Im leaning towards the miro wheels over VMR. I did the total last night and it was about $900. m=My plan is to sell my ZHP wheels and make some money back. do you guys think asking $700 is too much? they are in great condition.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^^^ yeah that's why I didn't want VMR's or Apex haha but anyways I ended up getting ESR SR12 wheels. I think they look pretty nice and they weren't expensive.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
a little help guys the 68mm center caps didn't fit the wheels. which ones will fit the esr wheels?

from the research ive been doing it looks like I might need 65mm overlays?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts