BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm undecided as to which colour my winter wheels should be, I have a set of M5 reps (which the finish is totally scrap) with studded winter tires...

The car:

The wheels:

I either want to match the car, or go matte black...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, but im down to those 2...cant seem to find decent pics with the blacks.:hmm:

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have to say that I like the idea of black wheels when I see them out of context, but generally it just doesn't quite look right on the car. Especially with the silver car, I think the silver wheels will have a nicer aesthetic overall... just like the headlight reflector trim being silver ("titanium") blends with the overall look better than black trim would look. That's just my 2 cents, since you're asking for opinions. :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have to say that I like the idea of black wheels when I see them out of context, but generally it just doesn't quite look right on the car. Especially with the silver car, I think the silver wheels will have a nicer aesthetic overall... just like the headlight reflector trim being silver ("titanium") blends with the overall look better than black trim would look. That's just my 2 cents, since you're asking for opinions. :)
I share your opinion, I just haven't seen first hand what they wouldlook like...they will likely be silver.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So they're silver...

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
gunmetal, like the OEM m3 rims color

·
Registered
66 Posts