BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, My '02 325i is a Jet black and I am having really hard time choosing rims for my ride. If you guys could please post some pics and also tire sizes that I can install I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance. :woot:

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Many people dont really go for those. You should just check out pics of other peoples cars there are some pretty damn good looking cars on here.

·
Banned
7,217 Posts
Judging from your other thread I know you'll need new wheels asap.

-18 inches not any bigger. Perfect size for looks and practicality, and you're not racing the 325i
- Squared setup with 225/40/18 allows you to rotate tires, they're cheaper to replace, and no fender rolling required.
- VMR V710s are a good choice, VB3's are a runner up. Avant Garde wheels are also nice, I have V710 reps.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Judging from your other thread I know you'll need new wheels asap.

-18 inches not any bigger. Perfect size for looks and practicality, and you're not racing the 325i
- Squared setup with 225/40/18 allows you to rotate tires, they're cheaper to replace, and no fender rolling required.
- VMR V710s are a good choice, VB3's are a runner up. Avant Garde wheels are also nice, I have V710 reps.

Thx man, very informative. Oh and ignore the link crazy, was just an example of the color he was referring to.

·
Registered
7,494 Posts
personally, i think black rims on a black car looks bad, but that's mo

1 - 20 of 22 Posts