BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Have a BRAND NEW set of maya maido RT5s that i bought for my M3 project which is now on permanent hold. (ouch, that hurts to admit).....

the fronts are 19 x 9 offest +40

the rears are 19 x 10 offset +23

as you can tell, these have a HUGE LIP on them and are GORGEOUS.

these are ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT WHEELS (made in japan), and were ordered in a NEW M3 staggered setup.

color is polished ALUMINUM with BLACK lettering (as in pic)

they will also fit any new 5 series or 6 series with a 20mm spacer in the front (i confirmed this personally with maido USA distributor . You can call them directly if you have questions.

Maido Wheels **** 1350 Mountain View Circle **** Tel:626.962.0033****

These are BRAND NEW in the BOXES with RIM PROTECTOR STILL ON (see blue plastic in pics)

Comes with maido centre caps and lugs.

RETAIL: $4,200 USD plus taxes
BEST PRICE I'VE FOUND online: $2,900 USD plus taxes (ebay)

anyone coming close to this will take them and NO TAXES

I CAN SHIP ANYWHERE or local pickup in Van. area is fine. PM or EMAIL

Clint

·
Registered
0 Posts
Your price is truly the cheapest that I have seen, I have been searching the net for the past week looking at these wheels. Will your rims fit a infiniti G 35 coupe(03)?

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
Catfish said:
Your price is truly the cheapest that I have seen, I have been searching the net for the past week looking at these wheels. Will your rims fit a infiniti G 35 coupe(03)?
no, his will not fit- bolt pattern is completely different as with the offset.

·
Registered
220 Posts
My good friend is a wholesale sales rep at DAZZ Motorsports (aka. Maya/Maido Distributor) located at 1350 Mountain View Circle. I will PM you an offer once I figure out what my price from him is... :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
flylikeus said:
I Have a BRAND NEW set of maya maido RT5s that i bought for my M3 project which is now on permanent hold. (ouch, that hurts to admit).....

the fronts are 19 x 9 offest +40

the rears are 19 x 10 offset +23

as you can tell, these have a HUGE LIP on them and are GORGEOUS.

these are ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT WHEELS (made in japan), and were ordered in a NEW M3 staggered setup.

color is polished ALUMINUM with BLACK lettering (as in pic)

they will also fit any new 5 series or 6 series with a 20mm spacer in the front (i confirmed this personally with maido USA distributor . You can call them directly if you have questions.

Maido Wheels **** 1350 Mountain View Circle **** Tel:626.962.0033****

These are BRAND NEW in the BOXES with RIM PROTECTOR STILL ON (see blue plastic in pics)

Comes with maido centre caps and lugs.

RETAIL: $4,200 USD plus taxes
BEST PRICE I'VE FOUND online: $2,900 USD plus taxes (ebay)

anyone coming close to this will take them and NO TAXES

I CAN SHIP ANYWHERE or local pickup in Van. area is fine. PM or EMAIL

Clint

WOW I LOVE THE RIMS DO THEY FIT A 330 02 or 330 06?? plezze let me know :str8pimpi

·
Registered
116 Posts
:bump: for a nice set of rims! My gf has them on her 2005 TL in chrome... they look madd pimp... good luck w/ ur sale~!

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
will it fit a 330ci?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hi mike

yes it will fit a 330 ci (the offset is aggressive though, so you will have to chose wisely on what tires you mount)....

you will probably want to roll your rear fenders to get some nice wide tires on, but you won't HAVE to.

on the other hand, you can fit some HUGE stoppers under these (nice big brake kit will look great too)

pm or email me if you need more info

thanks,

clint

1 - 20 of 30 Posts