E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
7,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys. Ive been on the market for a front lip for my car and Im sorta stumped. Im not looking for anything that looks like my front porch staircase or anything that will make my front end look too busy. I more into the clean classic look. I found some white ones on ebay but Id never buy from there because Id only buy body parts from trusted vendors. Im only using these for picture purposes.

Possible silver carbon fibre?

Im going to be molding Hamman air ducts into my front bumper and possibly getting rid of the reflectors for the euro look. In addition I will be painting the surrounds of the front grilles alpine white and the center portions gloss black along with gloss black mesh grille.

Any ideas or suggestions are always welcome. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
7,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is mine, just got it painted :)
Thats nice. Which brand is it?

Also the Hamman lip looks good.
The vorsteiner one is a nice lip. Ill have to look up the Hamman one.

CSL one piece race lip.

Nothing else looks clean enough and not like a gay add on thing.
Gabe I would need a CSL bumper to mount a one piece lip on right? I love the CSL bumper but everyone around me has one. I think Im the only person left within my area thats still riding on the OEM bumper. This is why Id rather modify the OEM bumper and stand out a little differently.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Thats the AC schitnzer lip. waiting for my rims to finish getting painted and Csl diffuser to come in before i put the parts on :)

btw any lip would look clean as hell if you get it molded if your worried about it looking like a add on, or do what i did and paint part of it to blend into bumper and leave some exposed cf

·
Registered
7,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thats the AC schitnzer lip. waiting for my rims to finish getting painted and Csl diffuser to come in before i put the parts on :)
Someone is selling one in Jersey. Its got a few chips and he said it has a crack. I was thinking of picking it up and painting it all white. How much did you pay for your lip if you dont mind me asking?

·
Registered
976 Posts
Someone is selling one in Jersey. Its got a few chips and he said it has a crack. I was thinking of picking it up and painting it all white. How much did you pay for your lip if you dont mind me asking?
Well mine is a rep, i paid 220shipped from DDM tunning:4ngie:. A legit ACS lip runs around 1800$ i believe

·
Registered
7,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well mine is a rep, i paid 220shipped from DDM tunning:4ngie:. A legit ACS lip runs around 1800$ i believe
Thats a sick price. Theyve got some good products. Ive always liked that company regardless of what others had to say about them. Ive been running sets of their HIDs in various cars for the past 2-3 years. I might have to place an order through them :4ngie: Im not sure about buying it used because a body shop might charge me an arm and a leg to repair the crack and chips in the other one. For an extra $120 I might as well get a new one.

·
Registered
7,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Thanks me later georginniooninioni.
Gabiorioni I never seen that lip on a stock M3 bumper.. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm decisions decisions.. If I choose that one you get a free picture of me with my t!tties out :rofl:

·
Registered
976 Posts
Thats a sick price. Theyve got some good products. Ive always liked that company regardless of what others had to say about them. Ive been running sets of their HIDs in various cars for the past 2-3 years. I might have to place an order through them :4ngie: Im not sure about buying it used because a body shop might charge me an arm and a leg to repair the crack and chips in the other one. For an extra $120 I might as well get a new one.
yea man only thing was it took a good month to come in. Also comes with splitters. but i think im gonna leave them off. DDM isnt bad(never to me anyway) mod bargains and other sponsored wanted 3-400 for the same lip

·
Registered
7,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That picture looks sick :drool: I feel you on the splitters. It would look better without them.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts