E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 00 bmw 323ci and my driver side door lock actuator is messed up, i found this guy selling the actuator, but the problem is that his car is a 4 door , i was wondering if anyone there knows if the actuadors are the same for coupes n sedans?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can't answer ur question but what symptoms do u have with urs?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Bimmer App
it was working fine and all of a sudden it donst unlock or lock with the center lock buttom.. but i can lock the car with the key. it dosnt unlock with the key but it does lock fine..??? and its only happening to the driver door

·
Registered
104 Posts
Yea mine stopped working so I started locking and unlocking with the key (not remote part). A few days later my door stays unlocked and I can't get it.to lock at all. Even if I try pausing down the lock button/pin on the.door.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Bimmer App

·
Premium Member
3,579 Posts
Hello !
What did you end up doing at the end ?

Cause I am too suffering from the same problem on my 00' 323ci !

He said what he did. Read post #6. If the problem is intermittent unlocking then the problem is not the actuator, but, the general module. If the problem is just like the OP where the door stopped working and hasn't worked since then replace the actuator. Only use brand new actuators. Never purchase used ones.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.