BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, anyways last night I was driving just fine, parked my car at my gf's house to pick up some stuff. Came back and my car would not start. Its not the battery since the lights and everything work fine but everytime I try to turn on the engine, nothing! I called BMW to tow but no tow trucks could come out for couple hours so I decided to wait until today. Anyways I noticed when I was trying to start up my car, that even if I took out my key, the ebrake light would light up on my dashboard. This is even with my key completely out, it will still light up. I have no idea why. Then I put down my ebrake and then my ABS lights up? Again with the key not even in the ignition. So whats going on guys? Is my computer fried or something? Any ideas? Thanks!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah thats what I figured too... I just noticed it this morning. I guess there is nothing I can do. I can't believe this hasn't happened to anyone else before though? My respect in BMW quality has really gone down now since this is like the 4th problem I had with this car. Oh well... =(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts