E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I need your help. There are a couple guys on the forum that have the wires of their systems come through gromlet type fittings. I've looked all over for these things. Does anyone know where I could get them. heres a picture. I talking about the black fitting around the outside of the hole.
This is Byebyem's car. love the look of the wires coming out of those things.


1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.