Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First off - sorry for yet another "will it fit" thread. I've done a bit of searching and can't seem to find the answers I'm seeking for my specific setup, so I'm hoping someone can help guide me.

I need new wheels and tires for my car, and I don't want to make any modifications (e.g. rolling fenders).

2004 325Ci w/ sport package. Pic attached - you can see the wheels I have now actually don't belong to this car, they belong to the standard 325 sedan. They are Style 45 in 16x7.

Wheels
The wheels I want to buy are VMR v703/VB3. The size I've been looking at are 18x8.5, on all 4 wheels. This is the smallest size they come in.

Looking at tirerack.com, any wheels of this size note:
Aggressive front wheel width, directional stability may decrease during normal driving

The question is - do you think this wheel size be a good choice for my car? Will they fit easily or should I be considering other sizes?

Tires
I've been recommended Michelin Pilot Super Sport. I've found these in a price range I'm comfortable with ($139/ea) and they have good reviews. I live in California so these tires need to last a while without being changed in the winter.

However, to fit the VMR wheels and my car, I have really no clue what size I need to buy.

Any input anyone can give - suggestions or feedback, would be really appreciated!

Thanks

devnull

Attachments

·
Registered
6,143 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.