BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So just got back home to Chicago from a month long trip to Japan to see the fam. Since I was literally allover the country, I decided to make a couple stops at a lil' well known BMW "Custom" shop, I'm sure we have all come to know as, STUDIE.AG :excited:

I was stayin' in Tokyo my last leg of the trip so I decided to rent a car and drive to Yokohama, which is the home base of Studie. As I made the last turn, according to the SAT/NAV, I saw this.

As I jumped out of the car and ran towards the door, I thought everything to be mysteriously dark and was soon greeted with this.. :facepalm:

I made the best of things and walked around the building taking pictures of what I could and I came across these!

It wasn't until I got to the back of their building when I felt a sudden tightness in my pants.. :eeps: OMFG that M3 is a beast! :evil:

Not a completely wasted trip, but a lil' disappointed.. Japan and their stoopid many holidays! Must be nice! LOL

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So, the next day I decided I'd go visit STUDIE-Tokyo!
Enough with my chatting.
Enjoy the pics. I suck at taking pictures so these do the shop no justice. You really have to go there sometime if you can. It's orgasmic! :drool:

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got some souvenir, but they do nothing for me compared to the memories when I look at these pictures. The photo book is actually quite nice and was priced at 3,000yen or about $36.

I will be back in a BMW soon! :hi:

·
Registered
446 Posts
saw this place on TV a while back

Thx for sharing bro.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Every part in this shop is :excited::excited::excited::excited::excited:

the car's the shop ... SICK SICK SICK SICK

Looks like rich man !:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
cool visit. I like the green on the z4m :eeps:

·
Registered
759 Posts
I dont get it, is there that much of a market for aftermarket bmw stuff in Japan? I cant imagine the cost of the building and vintage race stuff they have in there. I cant think of a single exclusive BMW supplier in the US that is set up like that, let alone two locations.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
thanks for sharing man, why does everything in Japan just look so much cooler...

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
^because everything in japan is cooler.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts