E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself here.

Been wrenching on cars since I was 15. Spent 10 years in Hondas and the last two in Jeeps. Very excited to tackle DTM!

Basically nothing I wont try to do myself on a car, with the right tools and the right information, nothing is impossible.

Mostly for the first year I want to learn the car, do the necessary mods, maintenance, etc...then year two it bombs away. Will have questions, but I promise they are good ones.

· Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOLol integra
hey man watch it! - great car. I miss my GSR :( well, not a ton, but you know, in the my first car I took apart and modded way. Met some great people too on Team-Integra.net at a couple of meets, even went to one in Toronto!

· Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
So Little Update:

1. Clear Corners
2. Clear Sides
3. RCR Tails
4. Installed Pioneer Stereo/XM/Ipod/Bluetooth
5. Brushed Gauge Rings
6. OEM M shift knob
7. Tail Light Ground fix
8. Full Tune
9. Wal-Mart 94R battery
10. Added Special Intensive Wash Stalk
11. Added OBC Stalk
12. Added e60 Dimming Mirror with UGDO
13. Swapped Sunroof and Microphone Slots
14. Added OEM Alarm/Sensors
15. Replaced thermostat
16. Installed dice media bridge
17. Black kidney grills

Plus - I made a DIS/GTI/NCS computer, and actively code my own car!

Pictures when it finally warms up!

· Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Was this hard to install? Most importantly- does it work as it should? I ask only because I'd love to get one for my car but have heard mixed reviews on it.
Go to the sound forum, there is a huge dice thread. personally, the install wasnt too hard, but I had to do some customization which I shouldnt have had to do.

Does it work, yes, as advertised, but its a pretty kludgey system. that said, for what it does, with what it has to work with, its pretty good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.