E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! Just wanted to say hi to everyone and thank you all for visiting and posting in this forum. I bought a 2001 BMW 330Ci (Topaz Blue, if you're interested) about a month ago, and discovered this web site about a week ago. I've already read about a million posts, but the great thing is that they are all about my favorite subject right now, my new BMW!!! You all have great ideas about modding, cleaning/care, and just about everything else regarding a BMW, and I love the fact that you are all willing to share your experience, good or bad. I haven't had any bad experiences yet (if you don't count my dad backing into my car and scratching it pretty badly), but I'll keep everyone posted if I do. :D

·
Registered
135 Posts
Let me warn, although it is a great site, it will make you want to mod, mod, and mod!!!, but if you are like me, and have no money to mod, then thats not going to be a problem!

Whiskey

·
is now a 2L! woot!
303 Posts
Ditto what whiskey said...but WELCOME =P

·
Registered
724 Posts
Collegefour said:
Hi! Just wanted to say hi to everyone and thank you all for visiting and posting in this forum. I bought a 2001 BMW 330Ci (Topaz Blue, if you're interested) about a month ago, and discovered this web site about a week ago. I've already read about a million posts, but the great thing is that they are all about my favorite subject right now, my new BMW!!! You all have great ideas about modding, cleaning/care, and just about everything else regarding a BMW, and I love the fact that you are all willing to share your experience, good or bad. I haven't had any bad experiences yet (if you don't count my dad backing into my car and scratching it pretty badly), but I'll keep everyone posted if I do. :D
So what will be your first mod:D ?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Re: Hello everyone

sanman10535 said:

So what will be your first mod:D ?
My original intention was to leave the car stock, but you guys are right....can't do it after reading all this stuff. I believe I'll start small and work my way up. I've decided I want some eyelids. Then maybe do something with the front grill. New wheels at some point...turn the stock ones into snow tires...maybe after the car is paid off I'll supercharge it. If I get savvy enough, I might get ambitious and do some suspension and/or exhaust work. Some of the cars I've seen on here are TOTALLY AWESOME! :bow: Mine looks like it jumped off the front page of the brochure (not necessarily a bad thing, to be sure!) :tongue:

·
Registered OG User
491 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hello everyone

xS3x said:

:eek: :eek:

I believe I'll start small and work my way up
:thumbup:
...How about some clears....

Welcome to the site! I'd reccomend you leaving asap, if you like to have a postive balance in your bank account. :eek:
:)

·
Believe it!!!
837 Posts
welcome to the board!!! we love e46 fanatics..... :)

< only mods are chrome tips, clear corners, sides and tails.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
For those of you who want pics....

I've never done a pic before, so please bear with me here....I'm gonna try to post one of the four pics I have of my car so far..*crosses fingers*

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts