BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just signed up after entering the BMW owners club.
Got my '03 E46 Touring in May.
Completely standard at the moment, looking forward to starting.
Wish list so far includes;
iphone/ipod integration.
Sport Seats - test drove a few of these - wish I hadn't as it makes the standard seats seem so much worse...
MSport front bumper
performance/handling...

Anyway, as its first post for me - apologise if i ask a bunch of stuff thats already been covered; but.. best place to get BM serviced etc.
Im looking at either SouthernBm or Bm Autowerks as they are both close by and I have heard good things.

Anybody got any good reason for or against either of these - or recommend somewhere else ?

cheers.

·
Registered
974 Posts
:hi: welcome, Bob. Post up some pics of your car, inside & out. We're always keen to see new additions to the family!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hey mate, give Stephen from Worx Automotive a call, he's a local forum sponsor. Very great and easy to work with.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks

Hi all, thanks for the warn welcome. Ran out of time for photos over the weekend but will post ASAP.

Fgin- completely agree; can't wait. Have thought of about 5 new mods to add to the list now.. Seats still first I think...
Di_santo - thanks heaps for the suggestion.
Stephen from Worx - thanks for the recommendation. A credit to your business that you are able to recommend another company based on clients needs. It would seem that the rumors are true- Worx are the most open and honest place to have look after your car. If I move north of the Yarra I will be sure to pop in.
Cheers all,

Bob

1 - 15 of 15 Posts