E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2003 BMW 330i 4Door Sedan Automatic
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everybody,

just recently registered to E46 fanatics again, after being inactive for years now. Use to have a 2001 330i manual.
Recently got the bug again and am looking to get into a E46 again. Preferably a 330i.
I came across Rollotono’s post of his 330i for sale in Tucson, AZ.
I’m located in Los Angeles, CA.
I was hoping someone could get me in contact with him or he’d end up seeing this post. My account is only 2 days old so I don't have access to messaging or posting on the vendors section.
I appreciate your guys time and being able to join the community again.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I searched the username "rollotono" and that account's last post was in 2009. I doubt he still visits here.
Damn that’s crazy, I appreciate the update. Maybe I read it wrong? I saw his post in the vendor section, buying a whole car, his posted was updated and edited on August 27, 2022. So only a few weeks ago, so I thought he was still active, or at least trying to get rid of his 330i. I appreciate you looking into it tho.

·
Administrator
20,981 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You likely looked at a different user. Looks like rollotono is still active here.

@Brandon.W.Kim Read this post.
No one can/should subvert the above restrictions, lest they want an insta- ban.
Thank you, Bali. That post clears up a lot of questions of why I couldn’t send him a PM. I appreciate the clarity.
Is there anyway that I could request clearance to be able to PM? I’m not the type to post much. Even before when I use to be active, I would really just engage on the forum looking for parts to purchase and looking up info on certain things. If not possible till I meet the requirements, totally understandable. Just would genuinely like to get in contact with rollotono regarding his 330i for sale.

·
Registered
1980 733i, 2006 m3
840 Posts
Welcome!
Just go say hello to 6 more members under intro's. I believe you only need 10 posts. Then you can come back and tell us all about your e46!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts