BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the E46 come with them? I'm pretty sure my E36 did since it had heated mirrors and I never had a problem with the freezing up like my exploder did.

Yesterday they didn't want to spray at all.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I believe you have to buy a Buick for that. As I recall Tiger Woods pointing out in their add campaign last year. "Heated windshield washer fluid... genius!" Seriously, if thats the best thing about a Buick... they are struggling.

Anyway, I would take a needle and just make sure that the nozzles are clear. I've never had a problem with mine freezing up, and I'm in PA where it gets fairly cold.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I believe you have to buy a Buick for that. As I recall Tiger Woods pointing out in their add campaign last year. "Heated windshield washer fluid... genius!" Seriously, if thats the best thing about a Buick... they are struggling.
QUOTE]

:rofl: Lol too funny, I remember that commercial.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Does the E46 come with them? I'm pretty sure my E36 did since it had heated mirrors and I never had a problem with the freezing up like my exploder did.

Yesterday they didn't want to spray at all.
Yes they do come with them, but not all models. Check for a round sensor under the right lower corner of your front bumper. On the left side, you will see your normal temp sensor, but on the opposite side, if you have a round sensor then yes you do have the heated wash sprays... If you dont have a sensor and that area is covered w/plastic, then you don't. I got this info from Kuni BMW parts guy....

·
Registered
154 Posts
If you want heated windshield washing fluid just get out and take a piss on the windshield. That should do the trick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts