BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick question...how do you guys put your head rests?:dunno: I put mine tilted all the way forward becuase it looks sporty and luxurious and is also comfy....also, does anyone have a TV screen in the headrests? I am thinking about this...anyone with a DIY??

Moderators please do not move this to ICE because i want the most attention and the first question doesnt deal with ICE. Thanks:thumbup: ;)

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
i put it back with the height adjustment up a little so some chrome shows....it's a nice contrast between my black leather and chrome imo

Don't have any TV's though...... :cry:

·
Registered
459 Posts
I like the look of them forward, especially in the coupes and especially with the sports seats! Don't know how well it will go with my height though! Unfortunatly I haven't seen the headrest TV's, but if you like your headrests forward you might prefer a roof mount screen?

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
mine are like huntmdwn's all the way forward. I dont do it for the looks though. The more forward they are, the earlier they catch ur head bouncing back when an old lady slams u from behind at a red light at 30mph (I had 2 bright red ford probe GTs and they both got rear ended while waiting at a red light by old ladies). I am not taking any chances with this red beauty. I need my neck to enjoy my Bimmer

LOL 1 lady ws 75 yold and fell a sleep, hit me with no prakes 30mph. She then said she was sorry and this was her first accident in 45 years. I am like and you pick me as the lucky one?

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,189 Posts
i keep mine that way to

i like how it feels and having it foward gets your head quicker to.
i think it is the way to go on this subject.
bobm3 ;) ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts