E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! On my '01 330ci below the headlights there is a black plastic trim (Pic: https://www.dropbox.com/s/b632ds2qral4m0e/IMG_2398.JPG ) As of now its black and looks very out of place. Can I buy a replacement in silver or should I remove the existing ones and try to paint them. Also if anyone knows where could I find clear indicators, as the yellow ones look dated, please let me know. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Those are definitely not original, originals ones are body colored. You can probably sand them down and repaint them..or go to the junk yard/ebay to find parts. It's called the headlight trim.

You can get clear corners from any vendor here, umnitza, khoalty, etc. I'd highly recommend oem ones however.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PO probably broke both headlight trim from an accident, that what may of cause that dent on the kidney.

you can fix it yourself easily. just sand them down and paint it

clear indicators = ebay
Do you know where I can get Titanium Silver Metallic (Paint code:354)? For a job this small a spraycan should do the job, or should I use a proper sprayer? Thanks for the reply :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.