BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can we get a GB on a headlight assembly with DDE's or something...not just one or the other...but both together, Im sure there are alot of fanatics that would jump on this, considering i see people asking for them all the time, or asking for new covers for their stock headlights. I'm sure people would rather spend money on a set of new projector headlights with angel eyes then spend $100 for just covers, come on sponsors show me the goods!:excited:

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
come on everyone put your voice in on this!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Can we get a GB on a headlight assembly with DDE's or something...not just one or the other...but both together, Im sure there are alot of fanatics that would jump on this, considering i see people asking for them all the time, or asking for new covers for their stock headlights. I'm sure people would rather spend money on a set of new projector headlights with angel eyes then spend $100 for just covers, come on sponsors show me the goods!:excited:
Contact Umnitza, I think he might be doing another GB on the P46s. I'l look for the post.

Here you go. Post#285 http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=358416&page=15

1 - 5 of 5 Posts