E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
BMR2NV said:
How much more horsepower can i roughly expect to gain with running headers with a supercharger?
25-30 hp is the estimate i got from rennsport.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Is there a difference between LHD and RHD headers???

I was told this by a friend yesterday, did not even relize before that.

Anyone know where to source RHD headers then.... :thumbup:

Durgesh

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Hi all,

back from vacation.

Anyways i got headers on my car, getting the ASA sk1 installed within the next 2-3 weeks. I can tell you how it feels then :)

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
since i got the headers and paddle shift retrofit installed, theres a smile on my face all the time i drive(its been over 6 months since i got these mods and they still manage to get a smile on my face). wonder what will happen once supercharger is installed along with lvl10 :drool: :drool:

·
Registered
163 Posts
ASA instruction info

Thanks For the Fax it's a lot more readable then the one I got from Rennsport. Is this the only manual that comes with the kit? if there anymore can you send them. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
That, my friend, is the manual. It's not a DIY step by step manual per se. But it does show where the pieces go. All ASA kits are furnished with the same manual. :)

·
Registered
608 Posts
epeart said:
Thanks For the Fax it's a lot more readable then the one I got from Rennsport. Is this the only manual that comes with the kit? if there anymore can you send them. Thanks.
I have a copy in form of a PDF file, that I got directly from ASA in Germany.
It it help's PM with your email address, and I will forward you a copy.

Durgesh

·
Registered
436 Posts
Durgesh said:
I have a copy in form of a PDF file, that I got directly from ASA in Germany.
It it help's PM with your email address, and I will forward you a copy.

Durgesh
OT but..
Durgesh....... u have no clue how much I want your car...... so simple but so nice...
:thumbup: :drool: :thumbup: :drool: :thumbup: :drool:

·
Registered
546 Posts
I am not sure about the # u will gain on the headers combine with sc, but I am sure it will kick ur back harder than before. ;)

The first thing I noticed was WOW !!!! Can I pulled my rpm that FAST before?!?!?!?!

PS. I have SS header, SS mid-pipe with racing cat., SS resonator combined both ESS and ASA SK3 sc kit.

·
Registered
608 Posts
MrVanos said:
OT but..
Durgesh....... u have no clue how much I want your car...... so simple but so nice...
:thumbup: :drool: :thumbup: :drool: :thumbup: :drool:
Thanks dude :thumbup:

It have tried my best to keep it looking clean, just want to put the ACS lip on the rear now. to balance off the front end. Then just performance mod's.

"ACSC30's" car is the coupe version :thumbup:

ACSC30, where did you a buy SK3 kit from. Stage 2 is not even @ RennSport.

Durgesh

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
www.infinitas-gmbh.de (i got it from them as well directly)

but i doubt they will sell it to anyone with the US since they got Rennsport as their distributors

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
ACSC30 said:
I am from Canada, and from what I have heard Rennsport is not the only source to order Infinitas kit for US customer.
if u check the infinatas website the deal rensport offers is far better than what infinatas is offering, hence it is better to go for rennsport.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
kashif said:
if u check the infinatas website the deal rensport offers is far better than what infinatas is offering, hence it is better to go for rennsport.
I think what he meant is that Rennsport may not be the sole distributor. GSM on the east coast distributes ASA AFAIK. ;)

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Mr Paddle.Shift said:
I think what he meant is that Rennsport may not be the sole distributor. GSM on the east coast distributes ASA AFAIK. ;)
Hey Vince,

I got the kit today. I might be posting some pics of the kit for you guys to see if there happen to be any differences between the euro version and US kit(only prob is its so neatly packed that i dont want to open till i get it to the workshop) :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.