BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The headers for my car are on order. I am getting G-power headers. Remember my car is a Euro spec car. Meaning cats are further down the pipeline.

I am keeping the stock Cats. is that ok? Lastsly guys give me any tips you find useful.

after this mod my car will be equal to a technic stage 2!!

Ok its a step, but its still fun.

·
Registered
313 Posts
My friend just put headers on his M3... holy cow, thats the upgrade I wish i had.

but even with the headers, the cats, the exhaust, the intake, his car never really took life until he finally re-programmed his ECU. After that it became godly.

Oh, he's also from the UAE :)

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
guys any tips?

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have the superchip software, but perhaps its time for a change.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
xS3x when you had your headers done how did it effect the sound of your car?

did you feel a big difference after installing the header? (i have seen your dyno and that was one of the reasons leading me to go for this upgrade)

·
mi casa @ technik
6,511 Posts
kashif said:
xS3x when you had your headers done how did it effect the sound of your car?

did you feel a big difference after installing the header? (i have seen your dyno and that was one of the reasons leading me to go for this upgrade)
the sound is definately deeper and more amplified. You really need a good software to match the headers, I don't know if superchips will cut it or not

Jesse

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The headers are here!!! Go NA power!

cant wait to get them released from the airport cargo.

: )

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i paid 1100 euros + shipping costs.

however i had some euros cheaply purchased so i used them. The rate of the euro is very high at the moment. wouldnt advice any of you to purchase it.

plus i am in the middle east hence the brands available to you are not available here. if any of you guys are interested i would suggest you go for Technic headers.

Supersprint or Gpower will be very expensive at the moment.

Jesse what was is the weight of the technic headers? if you do remember that is?

i will post the weight of the Gpower headers along with a full review of how i feel about them once the install is done.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i had them imported from uk long before hamann entered dubai.

however i think they should be carrying stock now. They have a show room on the sheik zayed road, check them.

also you can check Auto trends on the same road just near by AGMC, the carry the ACS stuff and also some different types of eye lids.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Middle east

·
mi casa @ technik
6,511 Posts
kashif said:
i paid 1100 euros + shipping costs.

however i had some euros cheaply purchased so i used them. The rate of the euro is very high at the moment. wouldnt advice any of you to purchase it.

plus i am in the middle east hence the brands available to you are not available here. if any of you guys are interested i would suggest you go for Technic headers.

Supersprint or Gpower will be very expensive at the moment.

Jesse what was is the weight of the technic headers? if you do remember that is?

i will post the weight of the Gpower headers along with a full review of how i feel about them once the install is done.
no idea on the weight..perhaps you can ask samir

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the headers are here!!

pics are disabled,

these babies way in at 6kgs, around 12lbs

1 - 18 of 18 Posts